On the 2nd day of April, 2018 I was nominated by an awesome blogger for an award which I’m going to share in this post.
Versatile blogger awards:
Thank you Ihuomasylva for nominating me for the versatile blogger awards. I just started this whole blogging thing and I got nominated for an award. I’m so happy and glad, at least someone out there appreciates what I am doing. Thanks to everyone who has followed my blog and also read and liked my blog posts. I really appreciate.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and share their links
- Reveal 7 facts about yourself that your readers probably do not know
- Nominate amazing bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs informing them about their nomination.
7 facts about me:
- I’m a reserved and observant person, I tend to talk less and listen more.
- I love chocolates…anything that has to do with chocolates; chocolate cakes, chocolate flavored ice cream, chocolate milk shake etc.
- I don’t like when I’m scolded or embarrassed in public.
- I love staying in my comfort zone. My typical comfort zone is me watching a movie while snacking on something.
- I don’t really open up or express myself to people but if I’m open to you then you must be very special to me..
- I prefer being at home or somewhere with a close friend or two than being with so many people that won’t add value to my life.
- I love being in front of the camera…taking shoots, filming a video…thats my thing.
My nominees for the versatile blogger awards are:
- When I’m With You… Whitney Ibe Blog!
- LIFE OF OREOFE: THE SPROLOQUIO OF A VERY AFRICAN OREOFE